If you forgot your password or need to reset it, please follow these steps:
1. Navigate to this page: https://dashboard.rss.com/auth/remember-password/
2. Enter your account email, and select "Reset password"
3. In a few minutes, you'll receive an email from RSS.com with a reset code (6 digits) which you can copy and paste
4. Enter your reset code, click "Send"
5. Reset your password, choose your password (you have to enter your new password twice)
6. Click on "Update password"
The reset password process will not work if you did not validate your email address. A few minutes after you create your RSS.com account, a validation email will be sent to your inbox. In this case, you should contact the support, opening a new support ticket.
After you validate your email address, your RSS.com account will be activated and validated, and you will be able to reset your password.