Have you recently migrated your show from Podbean to RSS.com? Great! Now make sure directories and listeners can find you at your new home at RSS.com by placing a redirect on your Podbean account.
Important: Do not place a redirect until your podcast is fully migrated to your new feed at RSS.com. To learn how to import your feed, read our article "How do I import my podcast from a different hosting provider?"
Redirects work like mail forwarding; They send anyone accessing your old podcast feed URL to your new feed URL. A redirect will also update all the podcast directories you distribute to, so you don't have to reach out to each one individually. We suggest keeping a redirect active for at least 45 days to make sure directories and listeners have time to be updated with your new address.
Where do I place the Redirect?
1. Login to your Podbean Account
2. On your Podbean dashboard click the “Settings” dropdown and select "Feed”
3. Click the "Advanced Feed Settings” dropdown
4. Add your new RSS.com feed URL to the "Redirect to a New Feed" field.
5. Click "Update Options" to save your changes.