After creating your new RSS account, you'll need to set up your podcast following these steps:
1. Log in to your account here: https://dashboard.rss.com/auth/sign-in/
2. Click on "New Podcast"
3. Set up your new podcast by adding the following information:
- Title: the title of your podcast
- Description: the description of your podcast
- The language
- Explicit option
- Public website and RSS feed address: this will be the URL you will use to access your podcast. For example https://podcast.rss.com/my-awesome-new-podcast (check the URL requirements)
4. Setup the author details
5. Setup the iTunes category (Up to 3 categories)
6. Setup you cover art image.
This image will be visible to all Apple podcast and Spotify users, as well as other podcast directories. The image file needs to:
- Have a square shape
- Be at least 1400 x 1400px
- Be in one of the following formats: JPG or PNG
Resize your cover if your image is too large and click to "Save".
7. Click to "Save"
8. You podcast is almost ready!
We suggest you check out our YouTube videos for more information: