Before you actually submit your feed to Apple Podcasts, please check your podcast to ensure that you have followed all requirements needed.
1. Change your Cover Art Image (Max image size 400kb, 1600x1600 JPG or PNG)
2. Upload at least one podcast episode (try to compress your file, for example, use a Mp3 format)
Before submitting your RSS feed, you'll need to make sure it's valid. You can validate your feed here.
You must have an active Apple ID to submit podcasts to the Apple Podcasts directory. You may create a new Apple ID if you do not already have one.
- In Apple Podcasts Connect, click the Add (+) button and select New Show.
- Choose “Add a show with an RSS feed.”
- Enter the RSS feed URL.
- Choose whether you’d like to restrict user access to the show within your Apple Podcasts Connect account. If you choose to restrict access and have already set up users in the Account menu, only the users you choose will see the show in Apple Podcasts Connect.
- Click Save.
- Review your show details on the Show Information page to ensure everything looks correct.
- Provide contact information for the show, so we can reach someone if there’s an issue.
- On the left, choose Availability.
- Countries or Regions: Choose where you want your show to be available. You can edit availability at any time.
- Distribution: Choose whether you’d like to make your feed publicly available. Selecting this option makes your RSS feed available in the Apple Podcasts Catalog API which allows podcast app developers to include your show in their app.
- Show Release: Choose whether you want your show to be released right away or select a date and time to release it on Apple Podcasts.
- Click Save.
- Review the Show Information page.
- Set the Content Rights and confirm that your show has rights to any third-party content it may contain.
- Submit your show for review.
For more information, please visit: https://itunespartner.apple.com/podcasts/articles/submitting-your-show_submission