1. Open your RSS.com dashboard.
2. Select the episode you would like to embed in your external Wordpress website or blog.
3. Copy the embed code by clicking on "Copy embed code."
4. Open your Wordpress website admin dashboard.
5. Create a new post or article or edit an existing post or article.
6. Click on [+] to add a block and select "Browse all."
7. From Browse all, scroll to the Widgets section and select "Custom HTML."
8. Drag a Custom HTML block into your post or article.
9. In the text area "Write HTML..." paste the embedded player code that you previously copied from the RSS.com dashboard.
10. Publish your article or post and you'll see the RSS.com player displayed in your Wordpress page.