1. Log in to your Feedburner account.
2. Select the feed you wish to change and hit Edit Feed Details at the top menu
3. In the box for "Original Feed," enter or paste your RSS.com feed URL here. Hit the Save Feed Details button.
4. Now hit the Delete Feed link at the top.
5. Check the box that says “With permanent redirection” and hit “Delete Feed”.
Important Note: Even after you redirect your feed, we recommend that you keep your original service for 2-3 weeks longer just to be sure that all of your followers have migrated over.