Do you have an RSS.com All-In-One account, but want to upload multiple podcasts? Then you need the "Network Plan!" The Network plan allows you to upload as many podcasts and podcast episodes as you want! It's unlimited! Before upgrading, make sure the payment information on your account is current.
How do I change my plan?
1. Click on the podcast dropdown menu at the top of your account, and click "New Podcast."
2. A pop-up will prompt you to upgrade your plan when adding another podcast to your account.
3. Choose the yearly or monthly option. You will see the prorated cost of your subscription.
- Click "How is this calculated?" to see how we formulate your payment amount.
- Click "Change Card" to update your payment info before upgrading your subscription.
When you are ready to upgrade, click the Pay button.
You have successfully upgraded your account to the Network plan!
Get the best tips for starting and growing a podcast in our 2024 step-by-step guide.