We know how important it is to maintain control of your RSS feed and your followers. If you create your podcast with RSS.com and activate a redirect from your old Transistor rss feed to your new rss.com feed you will not lose any followers.
If you want to redirect your podcast from the Libsyn platform to RSS, just follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Libsyn account
2. Click on "Settings" towards the top of the page and select "Edit Show Settings"
3. In the menu on the left side select the option "Redirect"
4. In the Feed Redirect URL section write your RSS.com feed and in the Page Redirect URL section write your public page RSS.com. Remember to click the "Save" button when you finish.
5. Confirm the redirection by clicking on the green "Yes" button
6. Ready you should see a message like the following if the redirect was configured successfully: