We know how important it is to maintain control of your RSS feed and your subscribers. If you create your podcast with RSS.com and activate a redirect from your old Audioboom rss feed to your new rss.com feed you will not lose any followers.
To migrate from Audioboom to RSS just follow these steps:
1. Sign in to your Audioboom account
2. Click on the "Dashboard" button in the upper right corner of the screen:
3. Go to the "Podcast settings" section
4. Scroll to the bottom of the page where you will find the option to submit a 301 redirect:
5. In the section Your new feed URL paste your previously created RSS feed.
6. When you're done, click "Request redirect"
Important: If you have multiple podcasts on your Audioboom account you will need to individually redirect each feed.