A Chapter is added to previously created episodes. If you have any questions about how to create your first episode, we suggest you consult our guide here on how to upload an episode.
If you want to add a Chapter to your episode, just follow these instructions:
1. Click on the 3 dots next to the episode you want to modify
2. Click on "Chapters"
3. Set up your chapter
Chapter art: Set the cover art for the chapter. This cover art is different from the podcast or episode cover art and will only be shown in the chapter. *
From: Set the start time of the chapter
To: Set the end time of the chapter
Title: Select the name for the chapter
Chapter link: You can put the link that leads to your own page (or put the link to your main RSS.com page)*
* These features are optional and not mandatory to set up the chapter.
4. When you finish setting up your chapter click on the "Save" button
5. Done, your chapter was saved successfully!
6. If you want to edit the chapter you created you can click on the pencil icon:
7. If you want to delete the chapter that you created you can click on the trash can icon: