Before submitting your podcast, please first check if your podcast is already available on Castbox.
Castbox supports submitting an RSS feed while claiming ownership of your podcast. Follow the three steps below to claim your podcast. Once claimed your podcast will be available on Castbox. Please note that claiming ownership won't change your hosting or syndication setting.
- Sign in via Castbox desktop site. Please register a Castbox account if you don't already have one.
- Go to Creator Studio. Under the “Channels” tab, click the “Claim Ownership” button. In the pop-up window, paste your RSS.com feed in the upper text field.
- Paste your email address displayed in your RSS.com feed and click “Submit”.
- Castbox will send you an email containing the link for you to claim ownership.
- Find the email in your inbox, and please check your spam folder if you can’t find it.
- Click the link in the email, you will see the basic information of your podcast and a “Confirm” button.
- Upon the completion of the claiming process, you will be directed to Creator Studio, where you can associate your social media channels with your Castbox channel.