If you want to migrate to RSS from Transistor.fm and your podcast is locked, you can unlock it by following these instructions:
1. Log in to your Transistor.fm account
2. Select the show you want to unlock, if you have more than one podcast in Transistor. fm you will need to perform this action for each feed.
3. Select the option "Settings" from the menu
4. Scroll to the bottom of the page, there you will find the option "Advanced Settings"
5. Remove the check on the option "Lock this podcast to prevent it being imported into another hosting platform"
6. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the "Save Changes" button
7. Done! Your podcast is ready for import