A Soundbite is added to previously created episodes. If you have any questions about how to create your first episode, you can check out our guide on how to upload a podcast episode.
If you want to add a Soundbite to your episode, simply follow these instructions:
1. Click on the 3 dots next to the episode you want to modify
2. Next, click on "Soundbites" from the dropdown menu
3. A window will open where you can edit your Soundbite
From: Set the start time of the soundbite
To: Set the end time of the soundbite
Title: Choose the title of your soundbite
4. When you finish configuring your soundbite click on the "Save" button
5. Done, your soundbite was saved successfully!
6. If you want to edit the Soundbite you created you can click on the pencil icon:
7. If you want to delete the Soundbite that you created, you can click on the trash can icon: